The standard slotted frame works ideally with any MSA slotted helmet. The universal frame featuring a heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap can be used with slotted and non-slotted MSA helmets. With the unique sloped frame design material slides off the frame and out of site. The optional debris control creates a tight seal between helmet and frame. The elevated temperature versions withstand temps up to 350ºF (176ºC).
V-Gard standard frame with debris control for slotted helmets
V-Gard standard frame for slotted helmets , Elevated Temperature
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
- Universal= Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010
- CSA Z94
- EN 166
- AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union
- Russia:& Kazakhstan
EN166 389 BT / EN1731-F =
EN166 marking explanation
“B” High speed particles with medium energy impact (120 m/s)
“T” Additional resistance at extreme temperatures (–5 and +55 °C)
“3” Liquid droplets and splash
“8” Electric arc resistance
“9” Non-adherence of molten metal and resistance to penetration of hot solids