Latchways Standard Self-Retracting Lanyards
The Latchways Standard Self-Retracting Lanyard range offers a dependable means of fall protection and has been specifically designed for use in a number of different environments enabling an unhindered hands-free fall protection solution. Utilizing modern engineering and innovative design, they are the most advanced self-retracting lanyards on the market.
- Completely field servicable
- Frictionless Constant Force® braking mechanism
- ATEX assessed
- Impact resistant housing
- 100% Full Contact™ locking mechanism
- Stainless steel chassis & components
- Available in web & cable
- 400lbs. worker capacity (cable only)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ABNT NBR 14628: 2010
- White Paper: Stress Corrosion Cracking of Stainless Steel Snaphooks Used in Fall Protection Devices
- User manual
- Webbing Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) - Competent persons’ instructions for periodic examination
- Cable Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) - Competent persons’ instructions for periodic examination
- Confined Space Entry Solutions for Wastewater