EVOLUTION® 5800 Thermal Imaging Camera
Delivering High Sense quality even in high temperatures, the EVOLUTION 5800 Thermal Imagine Camera offers best-in-class image quality from four times the picture elements (compared to previous TIC designs). A 3.5" display makes multi-user viewing easier. Displays twice the Low Sensitivity image quality in the 320° to +1000° F range, for high-quality imaging. Backed by an industry-first two-year Camera Warranty.
- Unparalleled imaging-twice the low Sensitivity and image quality in the 320° to +1000°F range.
- High sensitivity with high-image definition over the widest temperature range-up to 320°F compared to competitors' <200°F
- 3.5" display for increased multi-user viewing
- Standard 2x digital zoom
- Consistent operation with earlier models to simplify training
- Two-year camera warranty-best in the industry
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Water/Dust Ingress: International Standard CEI, IEC 529, IP 67 ClassificationDirect Flame/Heat Exposure: Simulated NFPA 1981 - 2002 Edition, NFPA 1982-1998Vibration: Edition MIL-STD-810E Category 1 Loose CargoRadio Frequency Interference: Transport CE/EN 50081-2:1992, EN 50082-2:1992, FCCRollover (Truck Charger): Part 15 Simulated NFPA 1901-12, 1.7