Information on COVID-19 is available from national and international organizations, such as the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), and/or your local health authority.
Important Notifications and Updates
WHO’s Advice on the Use of Masks
Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in health care settings in the context of the novel coronavirus outbreak.Learn More »
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
Additional Local Resources
If not listed, please check with your local agency for the most up-to-date information.
MSA In the News
- Observer-Reporter - AHN, Highmark, PPE firm team up to supply 65,000 masks (MSA Safety)
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Cranberry company donates 65,000 respirators to Highmark for use throughout the region (MSA Safety)
- Pittsburgh Business Times - MSA donates N95 masks, ramps up respirator production
- KDKA CBS Pittsburgh - MSA Safety, Highmark Health, AHN To Get 65,000 Protective Masks For Pittsburgh Hospitals
- KDKA Radio Pittsburgh - AHN Secures The Shipment Of 65,000 N95 Protective Masks (MSA Safety)
- Trib LIVE - MSA, Highmark, Allegheny Health Network bringing 65,000 protective masks to Pittsburgh