BACnet IoT Gateway
BACnet networks are increasingly complex, and system integrators face pressure to manage, maintain, and trouble shoot a wide variety of network elements. We recognize that you need a new generation of BACnet tools to provide visibility and control of any network, from anywhere, at any time.
The new FieldServer BACnet IoT Gateway combines an industry leading BACnet Explorer function and anywhere, anytime visibility with MSA Grid.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
The FieldServer BACnet IoT Gateway is a self-contained gateway that can be deployed at any point in the network. Utilizing MSA’s BTL-certified protocol stack, the gateway automatically discovers BACnet MS/TP and BACnet/IP devices, monitors and reports specific objects, and can be configured to forward information to the MSA Grid.
With secure wireless (Wi-Fi, Cellular) and wired connectivity, the BACnet IoT Gateway gives companies access to as much, or as little, information about the BACnet objects on a network. With the added benefits of MSA Grid, users can monitor specific data points and set alerts to be notified via SMS text or email if a value moves out of a predetermined range.
With SMC’s BACnet IoT Gateway, system integrators have a powerful new tool to manage and support BACnet networks and their customers.
- Discover, browse, monitor, control, and debug BACnet networks and devices through an intuitive graphical interface.
- Built on extensive BACnet experience, with support through revision19, across BACnet/IP and MS/TP networks.
- Get access to BACnet data and gateway functions from anywhere using the MSA Grid.
- All FieldServer products include the ability to remotely connect, view, and troubleshoot problems in the network from anywhere, at any time.
- Explore all BBMD BACnet networks when BBMD networks are configured.
- Monitor specific data objects and properties, establish alarming based on data ranges or change of value.
- Gain total visibility into your network and devices.
- Monitor View: Access and continuously monitor your entire BACnet network or specific BACnet devices.
- Historian: Log selected data points and generate reports for analysis.
- Take advantage of wireless to connect equipment across the warehouse or in a hard-to-reach corner of a building.
- Need to monitor a network quickly? Drop in a LTE cellular version of the gateway to BACnet network and begin monitoring a network immediately.
- Use MSA Grid RESTful API or Webhooks to connect to 3rd party clouds or connect the BACnet IoT Gateway via MQTT directly to 3rd party Clouds.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- GOST R Certification
- UL 60950-1 Certificate of Compliance
- RoHS Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- CE Certification for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FieldServer Certification - KC Certification
- FCC Certificate for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC and FS-EZX-MOD-BAC
- FCC Report for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZX-MOD-BAC and FS-IOT-BAC
- ICES-003 Certification FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- UL 60950-1 Test Report for FPA-W44, FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC, FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC, FS-IOT-BAC
- UKCA Certification of Compliance
- TSCA Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity